6 Foods to Fuel Your Brain
1. Fatty Fish - Salmon, herring, mackerel and tuna. If you’re not a fish eater, you can obtain omega-3’s from flaxseed or walnuts.
3. Avocados - Contains oleic acid (an omega-9 fatty acid). Other good sources include olive and peanut oils and almonds.
4. Blueberries - These berries along with purple grapes and other berries with purple, black or blue skins are great sources of antioxidant vitamins and plant compounds known as phyochemicals.
5. Broccoli - And other cruciferous vegetables (cauliflower, brussel sprouts, cabbabe, kale, etc) are rich in antioxidants and other nutrients.
6. Spinach - And other dark green leafy vegetables are good sources of iron. Spinach also has antioxidant vitamins that help protect the brain.
The Wizard of Herbs says see: